Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Perseverance

If I were offered $50 now or $100 in a year, I would choose the $100 in a year. I would chose that because it would make it feel like I waited for something and it would feel better than just getting $50 dollars on the spot. It would make feel like I had a lot patience and like my hard work would pay off. It would show that I have perseverance to wait a whole year for $100.

I have a long term goal, which is for me to become a professional chef and achieve to build up my own restaurant of at least 4 stars or better. If I don't get the opportunity to open up my own restaurant, then I would at least want to work at a 4 star of better restaurant. Hopefully my goals come true. The way I'm trying to achieve this goal is by trying to do good in school so that I can graduate and then go to the Culinary Institute of America in San Francisco, then go to New York to achieve my bachelors degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment