Tuesday, November 26, 2013

October 28

My Favorite Social Media Sites

 
Almost everyone has a social media site that they like to use. I have three media sites that use on the daily and are my favorite. The first one is Instagram. I love using Instagram because it allows you to express yourself through your photography. I put up a lot of pictures frequently. My username I think is unique. It's @createthosevibes_. I love following bands and fashion blogs, as well as some of my friends. It's amazing how some people take pictures.
 
My second favorite social media is called Facebook. I enjoy Facebook because I can post statuses, photos, videos, and more. It's more of an open social site. I like following pages with funny memes and such. Sometimes Facebook tends to get boring, but then I just go use a different social site.
Another social media site that I really enjoy using is called Tumblr. On Tumblr you can post pictures, gifs, videos, quotes, songs, and other things. I love this site because there's actually a lot more photography pictures. Some posts are really relatable and some are funny. My URL is fati-loves-dinosaurs.tumblr.com. I go on here a lot and just reblog a bunch of pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment