Monday, November 18, 2013

My Top Five

My Top Five Video Games

5. Call Of Duty Ghosts

Call of Duty Ghosts was my least favorite video game because of the similarities to Halo and Battlefield. I like this game though, because of the fact that they integrated girls into the game. I like the campaign that this game offers because it is fun and really intense.

4. Grand Theft Auto IV
I like Grand Theft Auto IV because the story is fun and interesting. I like the maps and cities they used in the game. This game was very fun and I like that it takes time to get everything done. This game has interesting characters and has twists to it. I also enjoyed the music that tis game has.

3. Call of Duty Black Ops 2
Call of Duty Black Ops 2 is one of my top five because I like the maps and the guns it has. I enjoy playing this game online. My favorite map on this game is called Hijacked. I also like that this game has Zombies. I like the maps for the Zombies feature.

2. Minecraft
I really enjoy playing Minecraft because it is relaxing and you get to express your creativity by building anything you want. I also like it because the music is relaxing. Minecraft isn't only relaxing but if you're playing on survival mode, there are hostile mobs that you have to fight off so that you won't die.

1. Modern Warfare 3
My favorite game is called Modern Warfare 3. I like this game because of them maps and the guns. I like playing infected in this game. My favorite guns are the ACR 6.8 and the PP90M1 and my favorite maps are called Hardhat and Dome.


No comments:

Post a Comment