Friday, November 22, 2013

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is different for a lot of people. Some people like to go the traditional way and make turkey and such. For my family we like to get together and make a lot of food for the whole family to enjoy together. We like to make turkey, mashed potatoes, salads, and many more things. We usually go to my grandma's house in Santa Ana and celebrate together.



To me Thanksgiving means to give thanks for all the things we have gotten throughout the year and for all the blessings we've received. Every year our family come together as one and we forget all our differences and problems that we deal with on our daily lives. Thanksgiving is a special time of the year where there's yummy food and gratitude for the things we have.



This years Thanksgiving might be different due to the fact that some of my family moved to Mexico. I feel like it might be a lot different because I usually talk to them the most. Hopefully this Thanksgiving I can have a great time with my family and my boyfriend.


No comments:

Post a Comment