Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Against

I am against marijuana because I think it is stupid that people use if for a recreational use. It has been scientifically proven that smoking marijuana causes chronic bronchitis. When people use marijuana, they don't think clearly, they have a slower reaction to things. The fact that people are trying to legalize marijuana will probably just lead to misuse of the service and will allow people to have easier access toward marijuana.



Teenagers who use marijuana in a recreational way usually have bad grades, bad attendance, or bad behavior. I think it's stupid how teens these days will spend loads of money just on buying marijuana and accessories for it. When students ditch school for marijuana, they lower their chances of graduating.



The use of marijuana in families can be passed on from older siblings or parents to younger ones. If an older brother uses marijuana, it might influence the younger siblings to start using marijuana. I think that even if marijuana is legal or illegal it will still be an issue and will still be abused of. In my opinion marijuana is bad and I think it just shouldn't be used at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment